TraDove provides dedicated web services to business people through tools such as search, business networking, business information, knowledge sharing, and other services.
B. Scope and Intent
You agree that by registering on TraDove, or by using the TraDove website, including our web applications, developer platform, free and paid services, or other information provided as part of the TraDove services (collectively “TraDove” or the “Services”), you are entering into a legally binding agreement with TraDove, Inc., 1000 Elwell Court, Palo Alto, CA if you reside in the United States based on the terms of this TraDove User Agreement and the TraDove Terms and Conditions, which is hereby incorporated by reference (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”) and become a TraDove user (“User”).
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
A. Applicable Laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement (as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice), and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
- 1. DOs and DON’Ts;
- 2. Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the TraDove Website; and
B. License and Warranty for Your Submissions to TraDove
You own the information you provide TraDove under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant TraDove a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to TraDove, including, but not limited to, any user-generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the Services, you submit to TraDove, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your TraDove profile information accurate and updated.
C. Service Eligibility
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a TraDove account, (3) are not a competitor of TraDove or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with TraDove; (4) will only maintain one TraDove account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of TraDove, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
D. Sign-In Credentials
You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your TraDove account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of TraDove, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for any activity by your account until such time as you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through TraDove.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Paid Services”), you agree to TraDove storing your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Paid Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period. See TraDove’s Refund Policy. You also acknowledge that TraDove’s Paid Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Paid Service.
G. Notify Us of Acts Contrary to the Agreement
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
H. Notifications and Service Messages
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, TraDove may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from TraDove to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that TraDove may communicate with you through your TraDove account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your TraDove account or services associated with TraDove. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
I. TraDove Applications
TraDove may offer the Services through applications built using TraDove’s platform (“TraDove Applications”). Examples of TraDove Applications include its smart phone applications (TraDove for Blackberry or TraDove for iPhone), and TraDove’s “Share” buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web. TraDove Applications are distinct from third party Platform Applications addressed in Section 4.B. If you use TraDove Applications or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, and/or web pages containing TraDove plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us.
Further, by importing any of your TraDove data through the TraDove Applications, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your TraDove account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing TraDove through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
J. User-to-User Communication and Sharing (TraDove Loops, Contacts, Groups, Discussions, Postings, Company Profiles, etc.)
TraDove offers various forums such as TraDove Loops, Contacts, Groups, and Discussions, where you can post your thoughts and comments on designated topics. TraDove also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news articles and other information such as business opportunities, product recommendations, and other content to their profile and other parts of the site, such as TraDove Groups, TraDove Company Profiles, and TraDove Products/Services Profiles.
TraDove members can create TraDove Groups, Products/Services and Company Profiles for free. However, TraDove may close or transfer TraDove Groups or Company Profiles, or remove content from them if the content violates this Agreement or others’ intellectual property rights.
Please be aware that other Users may see ideas and information you share. TraDove cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information shared on this website. Do not post any idea or information to any public area on TraDove if:
- • You would like it kept confidential.
- • You don’t want its use by others.
- • It is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it.
TRADOVE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USERS’ MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION POSTED IN ANY TRADOVE COMMUNITY FORUMS, SUCH AS THE TRADOVE DISCUSSIONS AND GROUPS.
L. Export Control
Your use of TraDove services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
M. Contributions to TraDove
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to TraDove through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) TraDove is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) TraDove shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) TraDove may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably assign to TraDove all rights to your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from TraDove under any circumstances.
N. Sharing Information Regarding Products/Services, People and Companies
Under the terms and conditions of this user agreement, you authorize fellow TraDove users to share their product and service offerings with you through this network and platform, together with their personal and company information.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of TraDove or its Users), view information and use the Services that we provide on TraDove webpages in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of TraDove contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from TraDove commercially unless expressly authorized by TraDove) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interests in TraDove and all related items, including any and all copies made of the TraDove website.
4. OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
A. Services Availability
For as long as TraDove continues to offer the Services, TraDove shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access TraDove as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue TraDove, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. TraDove further reserves the right to withhold, remove and/or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by TraDove to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, TraDove has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
B. Third Party Sites and Developers
TraDove may include links to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”) on www.TraDove.com, Biznet.TraDove.net, and elsewhere. TraDove also enables third party developers (“Platform Developers”) to create applications (“Platform Applications”) that provide features and functionality using data and developer tools made available by TraDove through its developer platform.
TraDove is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites or Platform Applications. TraDove also does not screen, audit, or endorse Platform Applications. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites or use Platform Applications, you do so at your own risk and agree that your use of any Platform Application is on an “as-is” basis without any warranty as to the Platform Developer’s actions, and that this Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Site or Developer Application.
Please note: If you allow a Platform Application or Third Party Site to authenticate to or connect with your TraDove account, that application or website can access information on TraDove related to you and your connections.
C. Disclosure of User Information
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal processes, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TraDove, our Users or the public.
D. Connections and Interactions with Other Users
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. TraDove may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. TraDove reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if TraDove determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
Some countries and jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with individuals and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you.
Do not rely on TraDove, any information therein, or its continuation. We provide the platform for TraDove and all information and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TraDove does not control or vet user-generated content for accuracy. We do not provide any express warranties or representations.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all implied warranties and representations, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of data, and non-infringement. If you are dissatisfied or harmed by TraDove or anything related to TraDove, you may close your TraDove account and terminate this agreement in accordance with section 7 (“Termination”) and such termination shall be your sole and exclusive remedy.
TraDove is not responsible, and makes no representations or warranties, for the delivery of any messages sent through TraDove to anyone. In addition, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of the service will not infringe the rights of third parties. Any material, service, or technology described or used on the website may be subject to intellectual property rights owned by third parties who have licensed such material, service, or technology to us.
TraDove does not have any obligation to verify the identity of the persons subscribing to its services, nor does it have any obligation to monitor the use of its services by other users of the community; therefore, TraDove disclaims all liability for identity theft or any other misuse of your identity or information.
TraDove does not guarantee that the services it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. In particular, the operation of the services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or system or network failures. TraDove disclaims all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning. Furthermore, TraDove disclaims all liability for any malfunctioning, impossibility of access, or poor use conditions of the TraDove site due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances related to internet service providers, to the saturation of the internet network, and for any other reason.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Some countries do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability in contracts with individuals and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you.
Neither TraDove nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (“TraDove Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of three times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Paid Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third party arising from your use of the Service, any Platform Applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from TraDove. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
A. Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
B. Not apply to any damage that TraDove may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
C. Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Paid Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
A. Mutual Rights of Termination
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to TraDove pursuant to Section 9.C. This notice will be effective upon TraDove processing your notice. TraDove may terminate the Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only TraDove or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Paid Services. Termination of your TraDove account includes disabling your access to TraDove and may also bar you from any future use of TraDove.
B. Misuse of the Services
TraDove may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the TraDove messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without TraDove’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that TraDove, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, TraDove has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in TraDove’s sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
C. Effect of Termination
Upon the termination of your TraDove account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (“Your Rights”) and 4.a-b, and d (“Our Rights and Obligations”) hereof.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
A. Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California regardless of your country of origin or where you access TraDove, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and TraDove agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Santa Clara County, California, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and TraDove agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Santa Clara County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that TraDove shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
B. Arbitration Option
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than US $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9. GENERAL TERMS
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
C. Notices and Service of Process
In addition to Section 2.h. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on Biznet.TraDove.com. You may contact us via mail or courier at:
ATTN: Legal Department
1000 Elwell Court, #220
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Additionally, TraDove accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
D. Entire Agreement
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and TraDove regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other TraDove services, third-party content or third party software.
E. Amendments to this Agreement
F. No Informal Waivers, Agreements or Representations
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any TraDove Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any TraDove Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of TraDove.
G. No Injunctive Relief
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Entities other than TraDove, Inc, that TraDove, Inc. owns a 50% or greater interest in (“Affiliate”) are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce the Agreement directly against you.
I. Assignment and Delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, TraDove Corporation for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
J. Potential Other Rights and Obligations
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
10. TRADOVE USER “DOS” and “DON’TS”
As a condition to access TraDove, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
A. Do Undertake the Following:
1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
2. Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
4. Review and comply with notices sent by TraDove concerning the Services; and
5. Use the Services in a professional and honest manner.
B. Don’t Undertake the Following:
1. Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to TraDove;
2. Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
3. Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
4. Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using TraDove;
5. Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
6. Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on TraDove;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- a. Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- b. Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- c. Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by TraDove);
- d. Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- e. Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- f. Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- g. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of TraDove or any User of TraDove;
- h. Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
8. Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices;
9. Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on TraDove (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, TraDove’s developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by TraDove;
10. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
11. Utilize or copy information, content or any data that you view on and/or obtain from TraDove to provide any service that is competitive, in TraDove’s sole discretion, with TraDove;
12. Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by TraDove unless you have entered into a written agreement with TraDove (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited TraDove trainer if you have not been certified by TraDove as such);
13. Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on TraDove or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under TraDove’s developer program;
14. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to TraDove or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
15. Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a TraDove Group or any other service or functionality of TraDove, without the express written permission of TraDove;
16. Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a TraDove web page other than TraDove’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by TraDove or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a Group on TraDove as set forth in the Brand Guidelines;
17. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on TraDove, including those of both TraDove and any of its licensors;
18. Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on TraDove;
19. Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from TraDove except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
20. Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
21. Infringe or use TraDove’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “TraDove” in any business name, email, or URL or including TraDove’s trademarks and logos except as expressly permitted by TraDove;
22. Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
23. Use bots or other automated methods to access TraDove, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities through TraDove, unless explicitly permitted by TraDove;
24. Access, via automated or manual means or processes, TraDove for purposes of monitoring TraDove’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
25. Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of TraDove’s website;
26. Attempt to or actually access TraDove by any means other than through the interfaces provided by TraDove such as its mobile application or by navigating to Biznet.TraDove.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access TraDove using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including TraDove;
27. Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying TraDove;
28. Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on TraDove’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or TraDove personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to TraDove, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on TraDove;
29. Interfere with, disrupt or game TraDove or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to TraDove, in particular TraDove's search algorithms.
11. COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE TRADOVE WEBSITE
We built TraDove to help you succeed in business. To achieve this purpose, we encourage our Users to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, TraDove provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users.
TraDove, Inc., Palo Alto, California, USA, December 25, 2011.